Saturday 31 October 2009

Autumnal Afternoon Out






I had a really lovely afternoon out at Audley End House yesterday, with my mum and aunt! What a stunning house!!! My Nikon is all back on track but the images are a little dark. Autumn has been beautiful this year....the colours are amazing! And the top pic is my little 'sunny' molly! Such a happy little greedy fish :)

ETSY STRIKE!

I am officially on Etsy strike! If the Royal Mail can do it...then so can i!!! Kinda burnt out with all the promoting i've been doing. I've had to give one refund this week as the item has not arrived (stupid postal system). The annoying thing is, i have no disclaimer (stupidly) on my shop, therefore, out of good will i'm open to refunds. I'm hoping there won't be any more!

There is only 4 days left to vote on my poll (see below) Would just like some feedback on my website that i worked so hard on! :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are ok!! I wondered where you were! and I couldn't get on blogger yesterday at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not been motivated at all lately hehehe. So stayed away lol.
    When is Card submission day??? bet you are excited!!

    ReplyDelete