Sunday 22 April 2012

Stupid ideas!

I get these stupid thoughts and ideas in my head that i just have to execute right here right now!  Then i regret them.  I woke up thinking about my art room and how i want it to look.  Kinda like this


or even like this..........


i thought with a little tweaking, painting, tarting up i may even get it like this.......


but no!  I get this!!!  just a big mess.  My desk has fallen apart.  There are materials scattered over the floor and i know i just gotta get my butt in gear and get it finished.  But i've now lost the will to live.  Will i ever get the room i so want?  lol.


7 comments:

  1. Awww :-(

    That stool is ace! Going to look wonderful in your beaut studio!!

    Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get overwhelmed really easily too. Just take one thing at a time, sort through it, and remove it from the room. Putting it all back in is the fun part.

    You can do it!

    http://www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha!
    I think most of us are in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really? makes me feel a little better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We wish that we had a better art/crafting room too! You can have your studio looking just as cute as all of those. One step at a time....You'll get there!

    www.puddlesprice.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG How I can relate - for a year I had a poxy desk that had my dual moniter screen and I was perching this cutting mat on it trying to find space to do my work. I found with absolutely no space it completely sapped my creativity and I only did doodles and small paintings. A year later and I've finally got the ideal space - with 2 desks and a desk with a massive shelf to have my paint and books etc. I have all this space and somehow I still work small and sit in front of my computer. But at least I feel better to have the space and somehow that makes all the difference!!

    ReplyDelete