Saturday 24 October 2009

New Tags and My 2nd Prize Gift :)




Have been a busy little bee again today! printing, cutting......it's 5pm and i haven't got any make up on! Haven't dusted, hoovered, tidied! Just made things!!! and i love it :)
So made some more gift tags. 14 of them so far. Then decided to print straight onto the same card stock and made some more notelets. I love this image and the original has had a lot of interest on etsy so i hope they do well in my shop.

I'm also going to work on my website today. Get it how i want it....tie everything in together so that its all in one place.....no flitting between loads of windows.

Also....Karen (purplecatscorner) sent me a lovely 2nd prize for entering her blog giveaway this week. It is one of her gorgeous lil' houses! and has pride of place in my kitchen. Every where i look at the moment i have a little bit of karens fantastic artwork :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw it looks so sweet, glad its gone to a loving home :)

    ReplyDelete