Friday 25 February 2011

Razzle Zazzle Dazzle

I have discovered ZAZZLE!!  I can make all these really cool products from my artwork and as for selling, they sell themselves :)

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/flutteryby_mousemat_mousepad-144040969276907854  This particular item won the Todays Best Award!  How fab is that???  For a painting that was sold a couple of years ago....it still lives on :)

My heads all over the place today!  I'm trying to maintain my folksy shop, zazzle, blog, keep twittering til the tweets come home, FBing to keep my fans interested, working on the e-workshop and also WORKING the day job. 



Since painting this...i've really gone for it!  We can have it all :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done you, im seriously slacking in all departments. Had lots of people follow me on twitter since i stopped using it! madness! keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete