Monday 14 February 2011

Guest Poster on this FAB Blog

Today i have been featured on Beths Nicholls Blog 'Do what you love'.  I'm a guest poster talking about how i want to 'do what i love' and what steps i'd like to take to achieve it.  It also talks about my busyness doing nothing! 


Beth's blog and website are so inspirational! She offers e-courses and this coming May has organised the Do what you love retreat in Yorkshire. It is my dream to attend and participate in Flora Bowleys class!

My eyes have been opened!  We can all do what we love! 

Luck just doesn't happen. Luck comes from taking risks, putting yourself out there. Be a participant in life, not an observer






2 comments:

  1. Hi Cara :)
    I just read your piece on the DWYL blog and wanted to say two things. One: DO Flora's class! I'm doing it and I just know it's somehow going to be one of the most extraordinary things I ever do. And Two: I totally know what you're saying about busyness doing nothing. I suffer from the same thing. I think it's just a matter of finding a focus (she says, like it's the easiest thing in the world).
    Maybe see you at the retreat.... :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow...lucky you! I so want to do it...but not sure its financially feasable at the moment!
    Its hard being creative sometimes....i don't know about you but my head is totally full....all the time.
    Thanks for reading my story anyway and hope to see you at the retreat :)

    Cara

    ReplyDelete