Monday 15 November 2010

Finding my creativity

Today is the first day of Amelia's 'Journal Your Dreams'.  Although as of yet i haven't done anything, i've spent a few hours browsing blogs and flickr.  So much inspiration out there and i don't think i can compete.  I really don't know i have it in me although its all there in my head.  'A portrait a day' was one of the Flickr groups i came across.  And instantly i thought 'i could do that'.  I tried with my Nikon, but i'm so unphotogenic that i gave up!



The e-workshop has made me think alot about me and my wants/dreams.  I procrastinate way too much....i want so much, but i don't know how to achieve it.  i wonder if i'll just go on like this for years!  
All that really matters.....is love.....isn't it?  Love of life, partner, posibility.  Its all out there.  Waiting for me!!  






LOVE.......



And i love all of my goodies that i can play with :)
I'm so looking forward to getting stuck into this e-course.  Finding myself, finding what i need/want and creating some beautiful journal pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment