Sunday 21 June 2009

Mad mad hens!




Last night i went to my brothers g/friends hen night!!!  They were mad....i was subdued and old :)  and thats all i have to say about that.  

Yesterday day, me and my mum blitzed my little room.  I haven't done much more to it today as i've had a vodka headache....but once i get in there again i'll have a clearer room, clearer head and may feel more creative.  I AM going to send off the first module of my course this week.  It has been forgotten for so many months now....but i must persevere.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cara, I think I would have been in the subdued and old corner with you...lol
    What course are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...Can't keep up with the 20 somethings anymore lol.

    I'm doing a fashion design course!

    ReplyDelete