Monday 18 May 2009

Naughty & Nice


DSC_0328
Originally uploaded by caralara
This little painting was done a few weeks ago now....and has been given away. Everybody seemed to like this one, so i'm thinking a little series of them might be in order.

I briefly drew and painted yesterday, but to be honest, am struggling with ideas and ability. I think i'm rushing too much or expecting too much from myself as per.

Time slips by so quickly with all the other things that need to be done, but i must give myself time during my week to paint.!

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome little painting. I agree with you. OF all the things I have to do in my busy schedule, I still have to take time out for something I enjoy! Good for you! You have lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you kind comments :) Its a struggle to find the time, but sometimes we have to just make it!

    ReplyDelete