Thursday 21 February 2013

Art Therapy Course

For those of you that don't know i've started a course in Art Therapy.....with only 9 weeks to go these are the images i've created thus far.  Not aesthetically pleasing to the eye but we have been encouraged throughout to just 'PLAY' and play is what i have done.


I would love love love to continue and do the MA degree to become and Art Therapist but full time work commitments and the fact that it is self funded have put paid to that.


I have a couple of other options...psychotherapy degree or counselling


But again its the cost of funding this myself.  I cannot tell you how much satisfaction i have got through learning again....i wish i'd done more at school.


So...providing i pass this year, which i'm sure i will....i have to make some decisions about my next move.


Overall it has taught me to be much freer with my art making.


and has opened my mind so much and allowed me to understand myself a little more....more is good yes???











I've loved every single minute of the experience...and am sad that the next nine weeks will pass by in a flash.....JUST as we have all got to know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment