Monday 5 March 2012

A creative weekend

So much for spring coming.  Last week i was out in the garden thinking it was time to start getting it into some kind of order, this weekend on the other hand....brrrrrrrrr!!  So i took to my spare room and painted my blues away.






Reach for the Sky...you know why?  cos we can all do it!  we can all have those dreams (within reason of course).  Red shoes for kick your heals 3 times.....all dreams can come true!



It's ok to wear your heart on your sleeve.....yes it really is.  Why be a closed book when there are people out there willing and wanting to hear you.  I know now i must steer clear of those that bring me down and discourage me.



And this one?  Well...it was just for fun and really quite pretty :)  Nothing wrong with a bit of pretty sometimes eh?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment