Wednesday 4 August 2010

Searching for inspiration

I've been searching for a while now.  Wanting to find like minded souls who maybe offer e-courses or group art get togethers.  My search continues!!  Although sometimes i feel that i could maybe organise the thing that i am searching for....but then i will need to search for people to jump on this creative train with me!  What is it i am looking for exactly??

Anyway, i found this blog 101 Bird Tales and staring right at me was this quote

'Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up'
Pablo Picasso

How true that is!

2 comments:

  1. hope you find what you're looking for. great quote too!

    found you via etsy forums, i hope you'll come visit me too!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete