Tuesday 31 March 2009

Feeling inspired

Having done the art college thing/graphic design and now dabbling in fashion design....photography and the like....i still have found my THING!  What is this thing.  I'm lurking and stalking blogs....but in doing so i'm finding out so many new things that i've never tried.  Mixed media is one!  Touched on bits i guess in my college days....but i was so focused on the graphics side of things and everything i created being 'perfection' i never let myself loose and free to experiment with all kinds of media.

I feel totally inspired tonight....BUT...there are a few hours left of this evening before i have to wind down for bed ready for my new day in the office....sighs......how incredibly boring :)

Feeling much much better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment